Welcome to the home of the Runningworks Lark Hill Party Ultra
Runningworks will now be hosting the Lark Hill Ultra in 2024. We didn’t want to see this iconic event disappear from the running calendar, so Dave decided to pass on the baton to us, I personally have always loved this event and want to keep this event alive. We hope you will get behind it too! In order to keep this event alive, we are asking for your support.
We really want to make Lark Hill as awesome and exciting as possible. We will have an MC, DJ, food & coffee vans in order to create a big party atmosphere on a very spectator friendly course. This will ensure all the action can be followed until midnight. So, get those party vibes on and get your glow stick out for the night.
Please support this event by registering. The first 50 participants to register for the 25k, 50k or 100k will receive a FREE Lark Hill shirt, the one you know & love. Also, you can enter the 100k for the same price as the 50k.
Where: Adjacent to the Lark Hill Sportsplex (east of the Lark Hill playing fields), Port Kennedy, WA
- There are several distance options:
- 25km (8 laps)
- 50km (17 laps)
- 100km (34 laps)
- NEW 10km
- NEW Kids 3km
- The course:
- is a GPS measured trail race on a ~3k limestone loop.
- consists of mostly compact limestone, with ~200m of soft sand on each loop.
- has some minor undulations, with a short climb into the start/finish point.
- Click here to see the course on Strava or download the GPX file here.
Next Race: Saturday the 2nd of March 2024.
- Registrations for 2024 are now open https://raceroster.com/events/2024/74180/2024-runningworks-lark-hill-party-ultra
- The 100km commence at 11.00am
- The 50km starts at 4.00pm along with the kids 3k race.
- The 25k starts at 6.00pm and the 10k at 7.00pm.
- All events end at midnight.
- 100km runners may have a pacer from the 50km point.
- No pacers for any other events.
- Bibs are to be collected at Runningworks.
- All Ultra & 25k runners will receive a finishers medal. Any Ultra runner who doesn’t complete the event within the cut of time will receive a Half Marathon medal.
- Headlamps are optional but recommended.
- Runners can leave their own supplies at the start/finish line to resupply each loop; bananas, Coca-Cola, Hydrations drinks, water, and lollies will be provided at this point.
- There are toilets on site at the start/finish line.
|2023||Jamie Back||35:37:12*||Jen Millum||19:42:00*|
|2023||Yann Urban||11:48:40||no finishers|
|2022||Michael Coughlan||12:34:56||Cherie Savin||12:04:00|
|2021||Sergio Gustinetti||10:48:40||Michelle Lane||12:18:25|
|2020||Michael Hooker||7:54:27*||(Record Holder)|
|2019||Curtis Simon-Menasse||11:47:22||Jen Millum||11:31:17|
|2018||Nick O’Neill||10:31:58||Margie Hadley||9:22:19*|
|2017||Adam Crawley||11:48:23||Hayley Newman||10:44:53|
|2016||Peter Duff||9:27:27||Cheryl Tatterton||12:37:12|
|2014||Brett Tucker||8:42:28||Emma Black||12:42:57|
|2013||Tim Eva||10:50:06||Fee Salmons||12:33:54|
|2012||Tim Eva||10:50:26||Hunna Watson||13:15:31|
|2023||Phil Gore||3:48:54||Jessica Smith||5:10:01|
|2022||Phil Gore||3:56:17||Sarah Ludowici||4:09:15*|
|2021||Nathan Fawkes||3:49:08||Martina Tairea||4:45:04|
|2020||Shea Adams||4:13:58||Anna O’Byrne||4:39:14|
|2019||Peter Duff||3:59:17||Victoria Robinson||5:05:27|
|2018||Shaun Kaesler||4:16:33||Claire Wardle||4:48:53|
|2017||Rick Cooke||4:16:55||Barbara Fieberg||4:49:12|
|2016||Chris Lark||4:08:45||Barbara Fieberg||4:53:48|
|2015||James Roberts||3:34:25||Barbara Fieberg||4:28:51|
|2014||Thomas Bakowski||3:33:03*||Kate Bodill||4:31:07|
|2013||Thomas Bakowski||3:36:10||Claire Broadway||4:32:32|
|2012||Chris O’Neill||3:39:42||Jodie Oborne||4:38:39|
|2023||Chris Lark||1:48:03||Sophie Kennedy||2:41:04|
|2022||Chris Lark||1:50:58||Claire Wardle||2:05:29|
|2021||Ryan Willmot||1:47:23||Sarah Ballard||2:39:34|
|2020||Chris Lark||1:41:31*||Sally Chetwin||2:13:39|
|2019||Scott Tamblin||1:44:56||Susanne Millar||2:16:37|
|2018||Chris Lark||1:48:17||Rochelle Rogers||1:48:33*|
|2017||Kim Thomas||1:50:24||Eilidh Macmaster||2:20:56|
|2016||Kim Thomas||1:45:48||Roberta Sibrra||2:22:58|
- 100m Jen Millum 19:42:00 (2023); Jamie Back 35:37:12 (2023)
- 100km Michael Hooker 07:54:27 (2020); Margie Hadley 9:11:19 (2018)
- 50km Thomas Bakowski 3:33:03 (2014); Sarah Ludowici 4:09:15 (2022)
- 25km Chris Lark 1:41:31 (2020) ; Rochelle Rogers 1:48:33 (2018)
Race Director: Chris Lark & Curtis Simon-Menasse
How long in existence: Inaugural race was 3 March 2012