We anticipate some changes on Leg 3 for 2023:
- The forestry works should be complete, meaning a return to the original Bib track alignment through the forest
- A new suspension bridge across the river should be completed by September. This will move use away from the trafic bridge (near NBC).
- Updated GPX files will be made available as we near the event date.
GPX files (updated 13-SEP-22)
Note: these now include forestry diversion (in place from Nov ’21 to ~Nov ’22) on Leg3/6 of the 100mi, Leg2 of 50km and Leg3 of 50mi, and for 100mi, just one ‘loop’ on leg 4.
- 100mi gpx file (or load via Garmin Connect)
- 50mi gpx file (or load via Garmin Connect)
- 50km gpx file (or load via Garmin Connect)
Individual leg GPX files:
- Leg 1 gpx file (or Garmin Connect)
- Leg 2 gpx file (or Garmin Connect)
- Leg 3 gpx file (or Garmin Connect) [forestry diversion]
Leg 3 Diversion
A diversion is in place on Leg 3 due to forestry works. The image below shows the diversion in red. It is expected to remain in place until November 2022 – full course GPX files will be updated closer to the 2022 race date. Further information on the diversion can be found on the Bibbulmun Track website, including a map showing the diversion in more detail.