A GPX file for the 50mi event can be downloaded from here ; use this also for the 100mi event (which is 2 x 50mi !)
You can load the course onto your
On an iPhone or Android Phone, you can track the course (offline) using Avenza Maps,
- Install Avenza Maps for Apple Store or Google Play (if links do not work, just search “Avenza Maps” in the relevant app store). You do not need to pay for any add-ons, the default free version is fine.
- Run the application, you may need to create an account.
- Load the WTF map:
- select the “+” symbol at the top of the app
- select “Tap to enter a URL of a map”
- enter “wtfultra.com/wtf50.pdf” as the URL
- To use this course during the race,
- load Avenza maps
- select “My Maps”
- open the “WTF50” course.