Accomodation has been booked at Timbarra for the Kings Birthday Long Weekend, Fri 22 to Mon 25 September 2023.
You can reserve and pay for your accomodation by visiting the WTF Shop. All accomodation bookings cover the Fri/Sat/Sun nights, there are no options for single night accomodation. There is no online payment method, you will need to make a bank transfer to complete the booking.
There will be limited tent & caravan sites (four of each), these are charged at same rate as the Timbarra accomodation.
In total, we have:
- The cook’s house (king bed, three singles) – reserved for the Event Director & family at no cost,
- East and West Wing bunk rooms (bunks, upstairs) – total 30 people
- 7 x 4 person rooms (bunks, upstairs). These must be booked for four people, including up to two children.
- 2 x 2 person rooms (bunks, upstairs). These will be reserved, you must make a request to book.
- Downstairs bunkhouse (16 people). Reserved for volunteers, and overflow from East/West wing.
- Four tent sites (below the Timbarra bunkhouse). Limit four people per tent.
- Four caravan sites (adjacent to the climbing tower). Limit four people per caravan.
In the interest of transparancy, here’s a breakdown of costs:
- We are being charged $42/night per adult and $30/night per child. That’s $126/adult for three nights, $90/child for three nights.
- A $1000 deposit has been made to secure the booking, and there is a minimum commitment of $3700.
- We will be charging $150/adult for three nights, $100/child for three nights.
- The additional cost ($24/adult, $10/child) will go towards subsidising the accommodation for volunteers
- Volunteers from 2022 will be offered free accomodation, and anyone volunteering in 2023 will also be provided free accomodation during the event weekend. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code.
Refunds for accommodation will be available so long as you make the request before 14 September 2023. Send your refund/cancellation request to email@example.com